Friday, 12 February 2010

Photo of Dave...

Just a quick update really, as I'm not sure when I'll be blogging again in the near future... I'm going to Singapore (but only for a day), on Friday the 19th, and hopefully to Bogor or somewhere after and will hopefully have the opportunity to take some photos.

This week has been much more fun than my first. The teaching has been a little relaxed and I've been introduced to some more classes. I have had a couple of business classes scheduled into my timetable although I've only met one of them so far, but they are really cool, relaed and eager to learn – which is a welcome change at the end of the day. I've also had a young adults class added to my schedule – they are between 15-25 – while they are pretty relaxed and will do the work, they also want to play games and have 'breaks' as well. I enjoy both classes a lot more than young learners, although yesterday I had a pretty cool kids' class and everything went relatively smoothly. I was happy about that because my first class didn't go so well.

Not much else to report as I'm working part of this weekend and that rules out getting pissed on Friday...
I have a photo of Dave – he is cool! He's the man!... I think... The first photo is me with Ipon our maid, I like her because she washes my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment